Thursday, August 16, 2012

Show more kindness and save more lives

The night is cool, almost cold. The stars are out in their numbers but
the moon is hid somwhere in the cloak of dark cloud.
The richness of the earth can be felt with just a faint sniff as the
gentle hum of trees signal the passing of soothing wind on a pleasant
night.
Staring outside my windows, looking transfixed at the peaceful lull of
nightfall, my mind wanders far away, far far away but I don't complain
coz its so much a pleasant trip that leaves me smiling out at the star
filled night, nodding my head in rhythm with the noiseless beat of
swaying palms here and there.

I try to capture the night, to put its perfection in words, but try as
I may, I just don't grasp the right phrases to describe the richness
of tonight.
In midst of such perfection and beauty, I tend to reflect much.
So as my mind wanders I ask myself silently 'How much value do I add
to my world. To the people close around me and to my community. How
much did I add to someone's life today?
How many people smiled because of me and how many lives were
transformed coz of my existence?"
Life sometimes is not just about US. We begin to live life when we
stop thinking of happiness as when we personally don't have any
trouble bothering US.
So many people out in the open are desirous of kindness coz they don't
have any to show them such. That's where you and I come into the
picture. A little kindness here and there do actually add a tremedous
lift to the life of somebody. A kind word, kind smiles, gifts and
sincere love adds a glow to lives that have previously been in
shatters and do in fact help to change a life.

You don't have to be a non-governmental-organisation or own or belong
to one to stretch out hands of kindness to the needy nor own a fat
money-bag to be of help to those in need, what is actually needed is a
kind heart, an open mind and a friendly spirit.
Do you know you can brighten a person's whole day through your smile alone?
Your little act of kindness could be the turning point in the life of
someone who was so very close to losing out in the battle of survival.
I can't stress much on how much a little kindness all around the world
can take care of big problems our atomic bombs, space research & all
can't solve, but what I need you to know is that someone's happiness
out there depends on you.
You would be far happier when so many people draw their happiness from
you. #its a fact I've proved. Love more and show more kindness in
order to bring smiles on the faces of as much people as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment