Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lonely in the crowd? Part 2

The poem goes thus.....; Like a tree in a desert,i hav sat lonely; all through the morning, lik a honeycomb with no honey; i feel like talking,bt there's no one to hear my voice; to throw so many options,bt there's no one to make a choice; life is so boring,my loneliness makes me feel; to the activities of life,my open eyes are blind to see; suddenly,i hear the sound of a thousand beat; bt sadly,its only the pacing of my silent feet; then an idea occurred to me that wasn't exactly normal; to start talking even if weren't to a human; i turned to the doors and told them to fasten; and with the silent creak of hinges, i knew they had listened; happily, i continued my absurd conversations; and made so many reasonable observations; so with the windows,doors and closet all around me; there was no more lonliness to feel.,...guess yhu must be smiling now,thats my aim.,TO LIFT YHUR SPIRIT AND MAKE YHU HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment